I have re-opened after so many years!

Hello!

I want to properly re-introduce myself because the last time I blogged, my eldest was still five years old and now he is 13. Imagine that! 

What happened and why restart now? Soooo many things happened, I can't even begin to tell you of the stories I went through and so far now added one more cub to the fam, I have a two-year old. So, total I have two boys, 13 and 2. Ok, so don't ask why the gap. There will be another post for that. For now, I feel like it's good to be back. 

Ok, so the real reason I opened this again is because I want to reconnect. I have had post partum depression after my second child and it nearly broke me. Nobody knew about it, only a few. I cried every day, every time I was in the bathroom, washing dishes or even feeding my child. It was like darkness of cloud and all I wanted was light. Who knew depression could take on so long while it was still COVID 19 and there was not much freedom to really escape what I was going through. 

Being alone and thinking that nobody could understand took a toll on me. I relied so much on social media then, looking for answers and anyone who could make me feel better. And I am so glad about social media because it helped me through it. Through words of wisdom, advices and similar people going through the same thing as me. I thought I wasn't that much alone. 

Now, I am better after a good solid two years. So here I am, this time, I will do my best to get other stories for us to connect with each other. I don't promise I can help you with anything but this page is more to inspire and make this world less lonely. 





Comments

  1. My blog was also my outlet during the darkest hours of my life. Good thing, for you, the hour of reconnection is here. I am sure your stories will be inspiring and a delight to read! Welcome to the blogosphere!

    Mommy Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mommy ruby. Gosh i didn't see this comment any sooner! Thank you for your wonderful welcome. I already feel like this was meant to be because of the amount of support i received the first time i announced i was back. I wish to always connect with you and that this blog is sort of entertaining at the same time food for the soul (sort of).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts